首页 社会正文

Đánh bạc online:Ranhill wins RM11.94mil contract in Johor

admin 社会 2022-10-22 4 0

Đánh bạc online(www.vng.app):Đánh bạc online(www.vng.app) cổng Chơi tài xỉu uy tín nhất việt nam。Đánh bạc online(www.vng.app)game tài Xỉu Đánh bạc online online công bằng nhất,Đánh bạc online(www.vng.app)cổng game không thể dự đoán can thiệp,mở thưởng bằng blockchain ,đảm bảo kết quả công bằng.

,

KUALA LUMPUR: Ranhill Utilities Bhd’s wholly owned subsidiary, Ranhill Water Technologies Sdn Bhd (RWT) has secured a RM11.94mil construction contract for a water treatment plant in Johor.

In a filing with Bursa Malaysia, Ranhill said RWT was recently awarded the contract by Ranhill SAJ Sdn Bhd (SAJ) through a competitive open tender exercise.

The contract is for the design, construction, testing and commissioning for the extension of an additional 4MLD package plant at the Lok Heng Water Treatment Plant at Kota Tinggi, Johor.

SAJ, an 80% owned subsidiary of Ranhill with the remaining 20% owned by The State Secretary Johore, (Incorporated) (Enactment No. 2 1953), is an integrated water operator for the State of Johor.

The completion period for the contract is stipulated to be six months, commencing from Nov 1 to April 30, 2023.


转载说明:本文转载自Sunbet。
版权声明

本文仅代表作者观点,
不代表本站Allbet的立场。
本文系作者授权发表,未经许可,不得转载。

评论